KENTUCKY VENUE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Kentucky Venues is an ideal platform to market your company and extend your name to a national and international audience within various industries. Kentucky Venues is the host to over 300+ events which attract over 2 million guests. It possess the sixth largest convention center space in the country and plays a key role as a driving force of innovation in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, bringing hundreds of millions of dollars in economic impact, through its 1.2 million square foot facility while hosting 16 of the area’s top trade shows and four of the top 100 trade shows in the country.
Kentucky Venues consist of Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC), Broadbent Arena, Freedom Hall, and the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC)
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Unlimited opportunities to advertise on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC), Freedom Hall, Broadbent Arena, and the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC), including exclusive and official partner status
- Kentucky Exposition Center Roofs
- Located adjacent to the Louisville International Airport (SDF), the Kentucky Exposition Center’s roofs are viewed by 3.4 million passengers who travel by air in 149,000 air carrier operations, including 10,000 private jets, annually.
- Kentucky Exposition Center Out Buildings
- Kentucky Exposition Center’s out buildings are located adjacent to Interstate 65 and are seen by 500,000 vehicles weekly. Buildings include barns, covered arena, maintenance and storage buildings.
- Title and presenting sponsorships of Kentucky State Fair, National Farm Machinery Show, North American International Livestock Exposition (NAILE)
- Interior Venue Signage
- Sporting Events and Entertainment
- All meeting rooms
- Exhibit Halls
- Special architectural features
- Interior wayfinding or digital displays
- Wi-Fi and IT related infrastructure - Cancelled
- Energy management
- Business Services
- Ice Cream
- Other opportunities as proposed
Kentucky Venues is seeking additional sponsorship partners in unlimited categories; including the following:
- Sign Production
- Health Care
- Dental Insurance
- Lift Companies
- Auto –Import, Domestic
- Financial Institutions
- Credit Unions
- Investment Companies
- Alcohol – Beer, Craft Beer, Spirits, Wine
- Animal Hospitals
- Office Furniture
- Office Products
- Food Service
- Hot Dogs
- Potato Chips
- Water Coolers
- Armed Forces
- Apparel Provider
- Pest Control
- Sporting Goods
Pursuant to 200 KAR 5:080, Sponsorships, the Kentucky State Fair Board hereby announces the availability of unlimited sponsorship opportunities to advertise on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center and the Kentucky International Convention Center.
Interested parties are encouraged to call the number listed below or submit a written proposal that addresses the two factors listed below. Advertising shall be mutually agreed upon between the responder and the Kentucky State Fair Board.
Potential sponsors and opportunities will be evaluated to determine the “best value” for the Commonwealth of Kentucky as described in KRS 45A.070(3) as follows:
An entity that has a business or regulatory relationship with the Kentucky State Fair Board, or who may be lobbying or attempting to influence matters of that agency, may be considered for a sponsorship opportunity only if there is a clear benefit to the Commonwealth, or the sponsorship promotes economic development or tourism in the Commonwealth. An award of sponsorship shall not constitute of an official endorsement of a particular company by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Financial value to the Kentucky State Fair Board. Financial value may be monetary, trade or in-kind; and
- Enhancement of the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC), Broadbent Arena, Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC) experience
For more information, contact: