Old Cardinal Stadium Seat Purchase and Distribution Plan
Click here to view a printable file of instructions.
Seat purchases will be managed by the Division of Surplus Property.
Seats will be listed on www.govdeals.com on Monday, Jan. 28, 2019.
- On the home page, click the Search window in the top right section, type Louisville and press enter
- All items for sale in Louisville, KY will be listed
- Look for photos and/or a link to Old Cardinal Stadium Seats and click
- Call 502-573-4836 if you encounter any problems during your search
Seats will be available for purchase through Friday, Feb. 8, 2019.
- No seats will be available for purchase after that date
Seats come in a variety of numbers and length combinations. The seats are connected and not individual.
- Available colors include red, green, and yellow
- 2 - 3 seats are less than est. 6 ft.
- 4 seats are est. 6ft.
- 5 seats are est. 8ft.
- 6 seats are est. 9.5ft.
- 7 seats are est. 11ft.
- 8 seats are est. 13ft.
- 9 seats are est. 17ft.
Seats are $50 each (two seat minimum).
- Payment is due immediately and all sales are final
- Pickup takes place later
Pickup will be at Old Cardinal Stadium, Lot E-2 (view attached graphic).
- Friday, February 22, 2019 from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. EST
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. EST
- Enter Gate 4 of the Kentucky Exposition Center
- Drive to Lot E-2 and you will be directed to Entrance 6 for pickup
Customers need to bring their receipt as well as transportation and labor for hauling seats away.
Pickups will be managed on a first come, first served basis.
No purchases, refunds or exchanges at pickup.
For questions relating to seat purchase contact Division of Surplus Property at 502-573-4836.
For questions relating to seat pickup contact Ellen Anderson at 502-367-5156 or [email protected]